Planting pinwheels represents the happy, healthy childhoods we want for all children.
Every year, the Children’s Advocacy Project plants a pinwheel garden to help raise awareness for child abuse prevention. This year, we are asking you to join us by planting a pinwheel garden of your very own during the month of April!
Plant a garden in front of your home or business with pinwheels you already own or purchase pinwheels through the Children’s Advocacy Project.
Pinwheels are $20 per bundle of 25 and the order deadline is March 28, 2022. Pinwheels purchased cover the cost of the pinwheel and is not at a profit of the Children’s Advocacy Project.
Child abuse prevention takes a community. Help us inspire Wyoming to grow a better tomorrow for all children, together.
Other ways to get involved:
- Color a pinwheel! Download one of the coloring sheets below, print it, color it, and share it with us on Facebook! #WYPinwheelGarden
- Give pinwheels as a gift to another family to let them know you care!
- Help us with our virtual pinwheel garden! See a pinwheel garden or have one you have planted? Take a photo and share it with us on Facebook using the #WYPinwheelGarden
- Join us on Wednesday, April 6 while we plant pinwheels in front of our building at (350 N. Ash) at 10:00 a.m. We will be planting a pinwheel for each child victim of abuse and maltreatment we served in 2021 – 354 children, 354 pinwheels.
- Get out your blue jeans or favorite blue shirt for “Wear Blue Day” on Friday, April 8! Show your support for strong families, safe kids, and the prevention of child abuse. Find us on Facebook or Instagram to show us your blue and use #WYIWearBlue to let us know why you support safe, happy childhoods.
- Purchase Doll House Raffle Tickets - all proceeds bennefit the Children's Advocacy Project and enable us to continue to work to prevent child abuse!
- Join us for Make A Difference Monday at Black Tooth Brewing in Casper, WY on Monday, April 25. $1 of every pint sold throughout the whole day/night is donated to Children’s Advocacy Project
- Follow us during April’s Child Abuse Prevention Month here and on Facebook or Instagram to find more ways you can get involved!
Pinwheel Garden Coloring Pages!
Click to download a printable PDF