Planting pinwheels represents the happy, healthy childhoods we want for all children.
Every year, the Children’s Advocacy Project plants a pinwheel garden to help raise awareness for child abuse prevention. This year, we are asking you to join us by planting a pinwheel garden of your very own during the month of April!
Plant a garden in front of your home or business with pinwheels you already own or purchase pinwheels through the Children’s Advocacy Project.
Pinwheels are $20 per bundle of 25 and the order deadline is March 29, 2021. Pinwheels purchased cover the cost of the pinwheel and is not at a profit of the Children’s Advocacy Project.
Child abuse prevention takes a community. Help us inspire Wyoming to grow a better tomorrow for all children, together.
Other ways to get involved:
- Help us with our virtual pinwheel garden! See a pinwheel garden or have one you have planted? Take a photo and share it with us on Facebook using the #WYPinwheelGarden
- Give pinwheels as a gift to another family to let them know you care
- Color a pinwheel! Download one of the coloring sheets below, print it, color it, and share it with us on Facebook! #WYPinwheelGarden
- Join us on April 6 while we plant pinwheels in front of our building at (350 N. Ash) at 4:00 p.m. We will be planting a pinwheel for each child victim of abuse and maltreatment we served in 2020 – 314 children, 314 pinwheels.
- Get out your blue jeans or favorite blue shirt for “Wear Blue Day” on Friday, April 9! Show your support for strong families, safe kids, and the prevention of child abuse. Find us on Facebook to show us your blue and use #WYIWearBlue to let us know why you support safe, happy childhoods.
- Follow us during April’s Child Abuse Prevention Month here and social media to find more ways you can get involved!
Pinwheel Garden Coloring Pages!
Click to download a printable PDF